6699 Cindy Lane, Festus, Missouri 63028 (314) 255-1948
Download the Most Current Version of the A.L.E.I.R. Software
The current version of the report writing program is 126.96.36.199.
If you are using an older version of the "Aleir.exe" file, download the
below self-extracting WinZip file and run it to update your version of
the A.L.E.I.R. Program. When you run the self-extracting WinZip file,
select the "Unzip" to update the program. You will not loose any data
entered into the database when you run the attached update file.
The above self-extracting WinZip file does not include the
Windows Installer Program. If you already have the "ALEIR.exe" program
file on your machine, you should check the version of the
file you are using. If you are using anything other than version
188.8.131.52, you need to download and run the above listed file to update
Version History Information
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Release Date of 04/20/2017. Fixed Officer Signature Date and Reviewing Officer Date fields in printed report. Fixed the printing of the case number on page 2 of the Uniform Incident Report.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Release Date of 01/01/2017. Added Parking Permit Module to the ALEIR Program.
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Release Date of 12/22/2016. Varous reports for Daily Log Activity Added to the Program. Various reports
added to the ALEIR Program to sumarize incidents.
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Release Date of 10/01/2016. Case Management Module Added to the Program for legacy
ALEIR Program Incident Reports.
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Release Date of 09/28/2016. Fixed bug that prevented the addition of supplemental report
narrative pages to the Uniform Incident Report. Fixed a bug that would not allow a supervisor
to sign off a legacy Incident Report.
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Release Date of 09/05/2016. Added Joan Clery Act and Violence Against Women Act
data collection fields to the Uniform Incident Report.
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Release Date of 07/23/2016. This is a new program that is designed to
use the Uniform Incident Report Form. This program also has a
report module that does not use the Uniform Incident Report Form for
those police agencies that do not collect NIBRS data.
Return To A.L.E.I.R. Home
For More Information Email email@example.com